The Wi-Fi hotspots are accessible in the following areas in the university:
- College of Education lobby.
- Center stage and in-front of the College of Technology building
- Gazeebo and open area field in-front of the College of Engineering
- Registrar’s office and finance office lobby
- Outside of social hall and open field
This project is spearheaded by the Institute of Computing (IC), in line with the University’s continuous pursuit of providing services to facilitate better student learning and improve employee performance.
Further information about the terms and specifications of the service can be found in the login portal. Users who experience technical problems are advised to visit the Technical Services Department of IC at the ground floor of the College of Engineering building and look for Engr. Ariel L. Reyes. - majandayan